Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese & Wine party

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> The Cheese and Wine party is scheduled for Monday 18th 22:00 local
> time at the night venue (alcohol is prohibited inside the Teviot
> House).

After more thinking, it appears that I have few chances to make it at
22:00 with an i18n session just before and having to run at BB hostel
to pick up stuff.

It will also be more easy to everybody if the cheese party is
planned when Teviot shuts down, so let's reschedule to 23:00.

What we still need:

- cups (I have about 50)
- corkscrew (French Cabal: anyone with a corkscrew? That should be the
  DPL duty)
- bread (there seem to be a bakery selling Real Bread not so far, IIRC
  in the street down to Budget Backpackers)

Plates are OK, Knives also, Tables are perfect in the night venue