[Debconf-discuss] Music, part II

Hi,

So some people have clearly reacted positively to my request to bring
their instruments: we now have a flute (yours truly), a violin (Heike).
I've also seen a guitar bag which presumably contains a guitar, but I
don't know whose guitar that is.

It'd be cool now to start playing. There aren't any rooms empty during
the day, but the upper talk room has rather good acoustics, and we can
go and play there when there a no talks anymore.

Any interested musicians, please contact me.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22