[Debconf-discuss] Perishable hacksnacks available at BB kitchen

Hi,

Many of you will be happy to know we got many delicious bags of
assorted food to eat at the night venue - Yes, the world-famous
hacksnacks! All kinds of interesting food, including chips, cakes,
bread, fruit, cheese, milk, ham... As you can see, this includes
several items which should not be just left there to survive the
time unprotected until eaten

So I took them with me.

So, whoever wants to have a breakfast or a quick snack at the BB
hostel: There are four bags with labels marked 'DebConf' in the
kitchen in the base floor (just in front of room 5 which, go figure,
happens to be my room!): In the upper-left part of the fridge, you
will find two bags, with milk (~2.5 liters), cheese (4 packs) and ham
(2 packs).  On the upper right section, there is a bag with butter and
cream cheese. In the lower right part there are some apples and
oranges.

So, enjoy :)

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23