Re: [Debconf-discuss] Final Call for Derivers Round Table

<quote who="Benj. Mako Hill" date="Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 04:44:19PM +0200">
> As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm organizing a round table on the 22nd
> that is going to try to bring together groups of people who are deriving
> Debian to talk about their problems and solutions and to help improve
> dialog and relationships between derivatives and their project.
> Basically, it's a chance for derivatives to "talk to" Debian and for
> Debian to "talk to" derivatives -- that's the idea at least.
>
> If you haven't let me know already, please send me a mail. If you have
> let me know, expect to hear from me soon. I'm going to send you a list
> of questions for "homework" and ask to meet quickly before the
> round table so that the discussion will be well framed.

Apologies, I tried to write and send that email far too quickly. I'm
looking to put together a group of people to participate on a panel --
not just people who will attend.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS