Re: [Debconf-discuss] key fingerprints (ksp-dc7.txt) and public keys (ksp-dc7.asc.bz2) are available

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 05:17:32PM +0200, michael wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:07:03PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>The files with key fingerprints (ksp-dc7.txt) and public keys
>>(ksp-dc7.asc.bz2) are available at:
>
>I might be the only one who learned about the way the keasigning is
>organized just when this list came out. Should have read email more
>carefully before but anyway. However, there may be others who don't like
>this setup and are interested in signing with people from other groups
>as well. After all there's more to key signing than getting the lowest
>MSD value with the least effort.

There will be a ksp in the hacklab 1 room on Tuesday at 19:30. We'll
do the four group keysignings simultaneously and then we'll do another
group kesigning of people interested in meeting more people.

>Feel free to contact me off list to arrange something or CC me if
>replying to the list as I'm not subsribed here.

Please keep the discussion in this list.

>Michael
>--
>Michael Meskes
>Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De, Michael at Meskes dot (De|Com|Net|Org)
>ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org
>Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--
http://v7w.com/anibal