[Debconf-discuss] Someone still coming from London by car?

Hi

I write enquiring whether anyone is still coming up from around the
London area by car; as there is still some equipment that needs picking
up from Telegenic Ltd. in High Wycombe. The equipment I am speaking
about is two reels of audio multicore; two boom microphone poles and
some other equipment.

This equipment would greatly benefit the Debconf Videoteam, and I would
be very grateful if anyone would be able to help with transporting this.

I have been unable to arrange transport beforehand; as my contact at
that company has been ill.

Kind regards,

Dave Noble.