Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Non-Sponsored Hostel block booking information

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 10:18:52PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> if you are one of those having sponsored hostel accommodation or if you
> booked your own accommodation directly - skip this mail. :)
>
> For all of you that mailed accommodation@debconf.org to book beds in our
> hostel block booking: This is a reminder that you need to pay for room
> on arrival to DebConf, before going to the hostel. (Even if you arranged
> a different accommodation in the meantime).

Is it possible to make a bank transfer and provide (fax, email) the transfer
receipt?  I would like to keep the money I carry to a minimum and ATM usage
might be more expensive than a transfer in the EU.  I would also like to take
the luggage to the hostel first, instead of carrying it around, as it seems
it's over 10 blocks away.

Also, for those that did not ask for food sponsorship. How will it be
arranged so that we can eat with the other people attending that do have food
sponsorship?

Thanks

Javier