Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Arrival information

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 18:37 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 07:00:30PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
>
> > It just takes 30min longer.
>
> It's also a bit more difficult to locate the bus stop for the regular
> buses at the airport

Similarly at the other end of the journey, you'd take the airport
express bus to its terminus, whereas on the local bus you need to try to
locate the correct stop to get off at -- I suggest asking the
driver/other passengers (ask them for Forrest Road).  The time the 35
takes to get to Forrest Road will vary depending on the time of day, see
http://www.lothianbuses.co.uk/r35.shtml

--
Moray