Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf8 - Logo contest

Hi all,
We now have started a Debconf8 logo contest on DebianArt.

Please look now:
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/debconf8logo

So if any of you with artistic talent would like to participate, go for it!
Or if you don't have the talent or the time but know someone who does,
please pass on the word.

PLEASE MOVE THE OLD PROPOSES on wiki page for it. Direct link for submit:
http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/debconf8logo/view/contest/submit

Thanks all !

2007/5/31, Margarita Manterola <marga@debian.org>:
Hola André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira!

> On DebianArt, the contests also can be voted by users and more
> designers can help.
> But the final choice is their... So, the Debconf Team can choose the more
> voted.
> What the deadline for choice of logo?

ASAP :).

We need it for our website which is currently under construction, but that
we would like to publish soon.  So the sooner, the better.

--
 Besitos,   {o_
     Marga. (')_