Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Room allocation for DebConf7

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 01:22:06PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at LinuxDay I've got some information that is a little bit hard to believe
> for myself, but in case it is true that there might be a constant cahnge
> of resident for the rooms while it is not really sure that all people in
> one room are attendees of DebConf I have a suggestion:
>
>     We should try to organize stable, testing and unstable rooms.
>
>       Stable: All resident in this room are attendees of DebConf and
>               will not change over the whole time.
>       Testing: All resident in this room are attendees of DebConf but
>                will change over the time of DebConf (because they do
>                not stay the whole time).

Some people who stay the whole time have to change the room anyway :(

Unless you're Enrico, the maximum number of changes some people will have
to do is 2, and in some cases changing hostel once.

>       Unstable: Those rooms where other random visitors might drop in.
>
> I personally would definitely like stay in a stable room.

BTW, the room allocation is done, I'm just waiting to be published.

Ana