Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train to DebConf

Hi again,

it seems the cheapest way to get to London from Germany is the combined
German night train / Euro-Star ticket. From Stuttgart it is less than
100€ on way per person. Tickets are sold 3 months in advance and you got
to be fast, I guess.

http://www.nachtzugreise.de/site/nachtzugreise/de/angebote/partnerangebote/eurostar/eurostar.html

So is anyone from southern Germany interested in joining me on the
journey? It seems that all Night trains from Frankfurt or Munich pass
through Karlsruhe anyways.

Of course we still need a cheap connection from London to Edinburgh. It
seems that the normal price is more than £150 one way, that’s definitely
too much for me.

Greetings,
Joachim

--