Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: DebConf7: registration and call for papers

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Right. You created your account and already activated it. The account
name is tille. Pentabarf then disallowed you to create it again.
If you dont remember the password please go to
  https://penta.debconf.org/user/forgot_password
where you can reset it.

I now also changed the page that gets displayed if a user tries to
create an account with an existing name or mail address, should help
users a bit more now.

Is it only me who has trouble to log in.  After your mail I
was able to login into penta and I submitted some personal
data.  Now I tried to login into

     https://debconf7.debconf.org/

but got:

  Login error:
  There is no user by the name "Tille". Check your spelling, or create a new account.

(Note: It was not me but the system who started the name with a
 capital letter.)

The "E-Mail password" button on the debconf7 page also spits the
same stupid message. I tried again the procedure above for
"forgot_password" which at least ensured me that my login name is
known.

Could you please tell me whether I did something wrong?
I wanted to submit some abstracts and my flight details.

Kind regards and thanks for organizing DebConf 7

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de