[Debconf-discuss] The continuing misadventures of schultmc

Krissy Schultheiss wrote:
> My husband Michael(schultmc)asked me to fill you in on his travel
> status.  Due to adverse weather affecting his original travel plans,
> he will now be arriving in Edinburgh at 9:05am on 6/17/07 and should
> be arriving at the conference venue by noon at the latest.  I was also
> asked to inform Kevin Campbell that he would bring the projector to
> you as soon as he arrives.

Once again, due to circumstances beyond my control, my arrival in
Edinburgh is delayed.  I'll now be arriving at EDI at 9:05 AM on
2007-06-18 and thus will be at Teviot ASAP after then (Probably around
noon).  Kevin, sorry the projector is delayed :(  Bdale and Maulkin,
sorry I won't be there to participate in the SPI panel.  At least my
hotel has complimentary wireless, so today hasn't been entirely bad :)

I'll probably post some blog entries about my harrowing ordeal wrt my
trip to Debconf later.  Wish me luck and hopefully I'll see you on
Monday.

--
Michael Schultheiss