[Debconf-discuss] Room allocation and spare beds to sell

Hello,

A draft of the room allocation has been published in pentabarf, please
review it and write to us at rooms@debconf.org if you see any error.
(You need to be a registered user in penta to be able to browse it)

We have a few spare beds, which we would like to sell, since we're
wasting money otherwise. If you are interested, please mail us ASAP at
accommodation@debconf.org.

If you mailed there before this message, and you did not get an answer,
please mail again -- I'm sorry you did not get an answer before, we
were too busy :(

Ana