[Debconf-discuss] DebConf 2007 and O'Reilly

Hi all
For the first time O'Reilly will have a presence at a Debian Conference in Europe. I am putting together a list of books which I hope will be of interest to you. If you are after any in particular, have a look at www.oreilly.com and let me know and I will ensure that a copy goes to Edinburgh. I will need your list by the end of Tuesday 5th June. (Don't forget I will be selling these books on Monday and Tuesday at £35% discount.)
Thank you for your help and see you in Edinburgh.
Josette

###

Josette Garcia
O'Reilly UK Limited