Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: DebConf7: registration and call for papers

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 16:31 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Just filled some information there. The site looks a bit broken in
> epiphany 2.14.3 or is it just for me?

Also for me here, I don't know if that's a bug in current Epiphany or
something wrong with Pentabarf.  (If you work out it's the latter, get
Ganneff to fix it.)

>  Moray or somebody else, since
> i'll need sponsorship, could you tell me what's more is need to fill
> there?

To apply for sponsorship you'll also need to say what days you intend to
come for, and how much you expect your flight to cost (/how much of that
you could pay).

--
Moray