Re: [Debconf-discuss] key-signing scriptage

Hello!

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:36:57 +0200, Wookey wrote:
> Did anyone write some handy scriptage to make it easy to list which
> keys I want to sign (perhaps by editing the keysigning file to leave
> in the ones I want) and then just go and do the whole damn lot
> without me having to type my passphrase in about a hundred times,
> using a protocol like that of caff but avoiding lots of repetitive
> questions?

FWIW (and maybe too late), I used a one-line script written by Zack (I
hope he doen't mind I post his script here):

  $ grep -A 1 '\[x\].*\[x\]' ksp-dc6.txt | grep ^pub | cut -c 13-20

This extracts all the key IDs that are marked with an "[x]" for
"Fingerprint OK" and "ID OK".

For the passphrase problem, I think the simple (not the best) solution
is to unset the password before caff and set it again after.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca