Re: [Debconf-discuss] Talk selection for Debconf 7

> Actually the rationale and the process have been much more public this year.
> "Problematic talks" also have been discussed on this very list.

OK, point taken. I missed it, I guess. As usual, there's always room
for improvement and, even though Manoj and I seem to disagree, these
exchanges bring some possibilities to do so.

After all, we "only" disagree on the respective weight we want to give
to the "academic comittee" and the "vox populi" (Manoj seems to give a
0/100 ratio while I have something like 50/50 or 33/66).