[Debconf-discuss] Health insurance

Hello,

I just came back from the local health service: Italy has no health care
agreement with Mexico, so I have to arrange for my health insurance.

Before I proceed shopping online for coverage, it seems wise to ask if
Debconf has arranged some kind of conference-wide coverage.  It's not
something I would expect of course, but you never know.

Otherwise, in other travels I went with stuff found on
http://www.squaremouth.com/ but I can't say how good it can be since
I've been lucky enough not to need assistance.

Do other fellow travellers have suggested sites/companies for travel
health coverage?

Ciao,

Enrico