Re: [Debconf-discuss] wanted: dual head video cards, firewire

Hi Anibal,

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 05:19, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> >Specifically we're looking for a pci card which is a PCI-X card with 3.3
> > volts - does anyone have such a card?
>
> I have a GF FX5700 Ultra. It's brand new and still in the box.
>
> http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurations.jspa?seriesId=46&pro
>ductId=104
> http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productCo
>nfigurationId=1066
>
> Is that what you want?

I dont know, as even with javascript enabled those pages dont show any content
for me :-(

I'm looking for a PCI-X dual-head graphics and firewire cards with 3.3 volts,
PCI-X looks like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PCI-X_Ethernet.jpg

regards & thanks,
	Holger