Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] First room draft

On 10634 March 1977, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> I'm arriving to Oaxtepec on May 5th and I'm leaving on May 22nd.  If the
> date reported on the column means "the night after day X" (where X is
> the number on the column) then I'm missing a bed for the night of the
> 5th. If otherwise the date means "the night before day X" then I'm
> missing a bed for the night of the 22nd. I'm pretty sure other fellow
> DDs are in the very same situation.
> Not a big deal, I can arrange something, just let me know if I need to.

You need to. :)

DebConf6 starts with DebCamp on Saturday 6th, so everyone arriving
earlier (including us orga people) need to pay that night. And it ends
on 22nd May, marked on the website as "last chance to check out" - no
beds after that. :)

--
bye Joerg
Das Ding heißt zwar Laptop, aber das sollte man so wörtlich nicht nehmen. Ein