Re: [Debconf-discuss] Some new designs...

Agnieszka pixelgirl Czajkowska dijo [Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 02:49:15PM +0200]:
> Hey folks,
>
> I put some new stuff on my server for Debianday posters and Debconf t-
> shirts.
>
> http://www.creative-geeks.org/temp/poster_sample1.jpg
>
> This is the first design, I didn't edit it unless I don't know if you
> like the design or not.
>

> http://www.creative-geeks.org/temp/poster_sample2.jpg
>
> A new proposal in a different style with all the text.

Good! I like the second one - Enough to print some in double-letter
right away :) Can you put a high resolution one?

> http://www.creative-geeks.org/temp/t-shirt_new1.jpg
>
> The proposal with the hat...
>
> http://www.creative-geeks.org/temp/t-shirt_new2.jpg
>
> Another new design, which I personally like best. It is easy and
> simple, I think this suites well.
>
> I will be on IRC for the next few days, you can also drop me a mail.
> If anyone uses Skype, call pixel_girl.

Ummm... Don't worry about the T-shirts, we decided we will use the sun
stone for that, with the Debconf6 logo underneath.

Greetings!

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23