[Debconf-discuss] More about rooms

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was not subscribed to the list.

> Say 6 people in a team would like to share room, but 3 of them attend
> to DebCamp, and the other 3 arrive a week later. I'd be interested in
> knowing whether there are economic constraints that will make it
> impossible for the room to be half-full during DebCamp (eg., some
> rooms are payed only for the week of conferences, and not for
> DebCamp; or they're all payed for both weeks, but eg. cleaning of the
> rooms can be payed for per room, so not having all of them
> occupied during DebCamp makes the organization save money), or
> if requesting this is OK.

We need to minimize the amount of free beds in a room, since we will need
to pay for those free beds as if someone was sleeping there.

Therefore, I think that there will be a bit of "shuffling" around May 12th
and 13th.

I still haven't figured this completely out, but that's the plan.  I'm
still doing the first draft of the room arrangements, as soon as I have it
ready, I'll show it to you, so that you know what shuffling you'll go
through.

--
 Bezitos,
     Maggie.