Re: [Debconf-discuss] Notebook storage in Mexico City?

El mié, 05-04-2006 a las 21:05 +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff escribió:
> Hi,
> to use the full capacity of the expensive flight (and to see Mägo de Oz live)
> I'll travel through Mexico before DebConf. I'm uncomfortable with taking my
> notebook to cheap hostels, does anyone of the locals know a locker service
> or something similar in Mexico City, where I could safely store my notebook for
> 1-1.5 weeks?

Well, I don't really know anything about locker services but you can
keep it at my place with my parents if you want. I will be in town since
May 4th (I believe Mago de Oz concert is on the 5th, right?), so you can
call me any time since then to 0445529009939 (local cell dialing).

Cheers,

David Moreno Garza.