Hi After having a long, mostly open, discussion about the two different proposed locations for next years DebConf we came to the conclusion that we need some more information and therefore moved the final decision 5 more days. The next meeting, which needs to have the final decision, is now on Monday, 10th July, 18:30 UTC on #debconf-team at irc.oftc.net The meeting will be moderated, and only the delegates and one or two people of each local team will have voice, to have it as fast and easy as possible. Until then we have some points to clear up. We need more numbers from the EDI team (prices of ECA for example), one should do a spreadsheet to have easy ways of comparing both venues, EDI should decide on one of the two running venues (ECA and Teviot), and we should discuss/prepare the points from Bdales last mail. Everyone is invited to participate in the list (email@example.com), so feel free. But please read the archives, we had a lot of repeated questions today, that unfortunately just disturbs. Thank you. -- bye Joerg Some NM: graphviz: ouch, that license is hard to read, damn lawyer gibberish.
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Debconf-team mailing list Debconffirstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.debconf.org/mailman/listinfo/debconf-team