[Debconf-discuss] I'm taking a break

Hi!

Currently I'm feeling a bit burned out (no wonder - didn't had time to
recover since then); since several others told me, that this seems to
affect my work I take emergency break and leave for some time (one or
two weeks, who knows?) from some of my Debian work.

I won't read much in the lists and therefore don't participate on any
further discussions, but I'll stay on irc and you can try to reach me,
if you think I can be usefull for something ;)

Sorry to those, whome I promised to upload their packages; I'm still
willing to do so and am just about to clean the backlog.  But during the
next weeks you should CC me explicitly to make sure I read your
sponsoring request.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander