[Debconf-discuss] Authorized items to bring in Mexico (initially in -team)

> > > Be careful. The importation of food is quite restricted. Meat, milk,
> > > dairy products and fresh fruit are not allowed. Perhaps the importation
> >

> > Including cheese?
>
> http://www.aduanas.sat.gob.mx/aduana_mexico/A_Pasajeros_Arribar_al_Pais_English.htm

This page is very interesting and very precise.

While carefully reading it, I have noticed the following:

Which items may be included in my personal luggage exempt from duty?

.../...

- A photographic camera, a video camera and, if it is the case, its
power charger; up to 12 rolls or reels of unused film or
videocassettes; printed photographic or filmed material; a cellular
telephone; a pager; a pair of binoculars; a typewriter; a new or used
portable computer: laptop, notebook, omnibook or another of similar
kind; a new or used portable photocopier or printer; a portable radio
set to record or play sound, or both

.../...

I would then recommend to people coming with TWO laptops to get
information whether this is allowed or not.

Besides this, it seems that importing cheese is allowed which gives
good hopes for the Cheese Party planned by the shadow package
maintenance team.