Re: [Debconf-discuss] wanted: dual head video cards, firewire

Hi,

> we have received an offer for a dual core opteron machine for the video team,
> but the machine doesnt have dual head. Can someone take a dual head graphics
> card to mexico, which we can use ?
>
> Also pccard and pci firewire cards would be very handy, please contact me if
> you can bring some.

Make sure you have already had some experience running the software to
be used on the dual-core machine; they'll probably suffer from
unsynced TSC problem, which you can currently work around by turning
off idling with HLT instruction or something like that.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project