Re: [Debconf-discuss] Oaxtepec's map

Junichi Uekawa dijo [Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 02:56:56PM +0900]:
> Hi,
>
> > http://media.debconf.org/dc6/images/oaxtepec/OaxtepecMap.png
>
> Looking at the map, I can't figure out how far away it is.
>
> So here is another question: how many kilometers away is this Oaxtapec
> place from Mexico city, or more importantly, from the airport.

Hi,

It's approximately a 90 minute drive - or more if you arrive close to
the mid day (as you have to cross our beautiful little Mexico
City). In distance, I don't have it at hand, but the Mexico-Cuernavaca
road is 80Km long, Cuernavaca-Cuautla is about 40Km, minus the part
that is bypassed, I guess it's about 100Km.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23