[Debconf-discuss] GULEV 2006 being held on May 22nd-24th

Hi,

I just read this new, on our Mexican Slashdot-like website. GULEV (an
international free software congress), which happens to be the oldest
free software conference in Mexico, will be held from May 22nd to 24th
in Xalapa, capital city of Veracruz state.

Some Debian people already know GULEV (I can think on Mako or Bdale),
and this is a nice free software event, with lots of interested people
on the Veracruz state and nice guests speakers. If you are interested,
don't hesitate and go after DebConf6.

Xalapa is a nice, not-too-hot, city, located about three hours driving
(or by bus) to the east of Mexico City. Two or three hours more to the
east you will find the beautiful port of Veracruz, just in the Gulf of
Mexico.

The website is not yet fully completed, but here it is:
http://www.gulev.org.mx/

And the announce:
http://cofradia.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=16482&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0

(Both in Spanish)