Re: t-shirt emergency

* Joachim Breitner [Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:10:39 +0200]:

> an unamed member of my family just killed two of my most valued t-shirts
> by unproperly ironing them:

  Well, you were lucky to wear them at least once. I bought two T-shirts
  to Steve, and forgot to take them with me. (I also forgot to bring some
  other stuff back. Yuck @ my memory.)

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Ara que ets la meva dona, te la fotré fins a la melsa, bacona!
                -- Borja Álvaro a Miranda Boronat en «Chulas y famosas»