Re: red "leatherman" found at debconf

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 12:52:38PM +0200, No?l K?the wrote:
>Am Freitag, den 12.08.2005, 12:35 +0200 schrieb Holger Levsen:
>
>> while cleaning up at debconf5 I found a closed can of 800g doce de leite :-)))
>> and a leatherman-like tool, but with red plastic on the sides and a print
>> "Sheffield tm".
>
>http://liw.iki.fi/lists/debconf5-event@lists.debconf.org/msg01285.html

No, it's not mine - Holger checked with me first...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer