being good bandiwdth neighbors

Hi all,

CSD seems to have a particularly annoying bandwidth problem when 160 DDs are
all using the network at the same time. If I could nicely ask people to try
to refrain from doing bandwidth intensive things (such as dist-upgrading
from potato, downloading OpenOffice, running webcollage, etc.) it might make
things less problematic for those of us frantically trying to get an
interactive shell response from our remote servers across the pond that are
dying and require time-sensitive kill commands.

micah