Re: Talk's slides

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Luciano Bello wrote:

	Can you send me your slides to put them in
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/ ? If the slides are upload in other
site, send me the url. Please, send a private mail, not CC to the list.
Well, I see no reason in sending slides per Mail if they are awailable
via http.  Just have a look at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/

with all my talks includeing DebConf5 (even the talk for Saturday is
published but might enhanced by last minute changes).
Note for the LaTeX-beamer participiants:

   Just follow the "Used technique" link in the menu of the talk page.

If this is no "intuitive" menu item or the text to which it leads is
not precise enough - just tell me how to make it better for your taste.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de