3COM PCMCIA 10/100 ethernet card to give away

Going through my stuff, I found a 3Com 574BT PCMCIA 10/100 Ethernet
card which I do not need anymore. The dongle-cable is a bit broken,
but the card works. I would be happy to give this card away,
preferably to folks from lesser developed countries. Please reply
privately. First come first serve.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

it is better to have loft and lost
than to never have loft at all.
                                                       -- groucho marx