Re: Networking status at HUT in HEL

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 14:44 +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> > If you want to know the status of the network over here, just go to
> > http://wiki.debian.net/?NetworkingInHEL
> >
> > Please, don't hesitate to update or change the page if necessary ;-)
>
> Is there a procedure to ask for more ports to be opened?  Like 5223 for
> jabber-ssl?

	How about editing the wiki?

	I'll need POP3S (995/tcp), so I wrote a paragraph for it ...

--
Juan José Amor Iglesias          | Libre Software Engineering Lab (GSyC)
                                 | Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
jjamor _at_ gsyc.escet.urjc.es   | Edif. Departamental II - Despacho 118
http://libresoft.urjc.es/        | c/Tulipán s/n 28933 Móstoles (Madrid)