Re: People coming from Bay Area?

Hi,
You mail was lacking a From: field, btw.

> I'm about to finish reserving my flight to Helsinki. Yay! I would like
> to know if there are any people coming to Debconf from the Bay Area
> (leaving from SFO) - we might even be taking the same flight, or flights

I'm currently in the bay area, at Berkeley. I've already booked my
flight to Europe, which is LAX-MUC on July 11th. I'm not sure if I'll
make it to DebConf, though. Too much to do.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
       The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.        //\