Re: Comming by Stockholm?

Hi Erik,

hey, that sounds very cool. I'm planing on traveling via Stockholm
(Berlin-Stockholm Night Train probably. Any one else on that one?).

I would love to see Stockholm, and have little rest from my journey, and
even join you on the ferry. But then, I see you are traveling there the
night to the 10th. Wouldn't you want to go to Debian Day, too? Sounds
interesting to me...

In any case, thanks for the offer, I'll tell you as soon as I know more
about my itinerary.

Not sure yet if I need some, but can you provide some space to crash,
too? The night train will arrive about noon in Oslo, and I can either
take the ferry the same time or stay a night.

Greetings, and looking forward to a surprising close DebConf

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de