Re: Suggestions for night arrival

pe, 2005-05-27 kello 10:53 +0200, Enrico Zini kirjoitti:
> On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 12:39:29AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Any locals willing to be bribed? Offer is a bottle of Whisky (or other
> > beverage of your choice).
> > And no, I will not bother you in the middle of the night, Wednesday
> > morning 29th will do fine.
>
> If it works like in Oslo, that bottle of Whisky will be worth much, much
> more than the 30euros ;)

A bottle of good scotch would cost around 40-50 euros locally. I assume
that bringing something from an airport tax free shop will be quite a
bit cheaper. For wines and beer, local prices are more reasonable.

For those who want to have strong drinks here, bringing a bottle or two
from tax-free is a good idea. I don't know what the limits for tax-free
imports are, but the aiport shops are usually up to date about that, I
think. If nothing else, a nice bottle of whisky or something can
probably be traded locally into a few dozen bottles of beer, if you can
find a local person to trade with.