Site down / Get ready to confirm

Hi everybody,

As some of you have noticed, the Linuxaktivaattori server which is
hosting our Comas (conference management system) is down - A hard disk
decided to die, and we are just hanging waiting for it to come
back. We have not put a replacement server instead of it because our
latest off-disk backup is at least a week old, and we would lose too
much information not to take this except as the last measure.

We are at six weeks from Debconf (yipiie!). We need to get some
numbers laid out really soon - When will you arrive, when will you
depart, what are your dietary needs, where will you stay, and -very
important- if you are _really_ coming.

For this reason, please, as soon as we inform you that the site is
back running, go check your whole information, specifically:

- Arrival time
- Departure time
- Food preferences
- Lodging
- Confirmation

I cannot give you a cutoff date right now - But as soon as we are back
online, we will only allow for this information for a short amount of
time. If you don't fill this in, we will have to consider you as _not_
attending. Remember that lodging space and food supply are limited,
and our sponsors (and, of course, our logistics) need to be informed
in advance.

So... That's all. Be prepared. We mean it.

Greetings,

-Your friendly Debconf5 organizer team.