Re: DebConf-7 ;)

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 04:52:12PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [050525 14:41]:
> > It seems to me that we will soon end up in a scheme similar to the
> > Olympics location choices...:-)...with two rounds and a few conference
> > in four-star hotels in Geneva for Honourable Members of the Debconf
> > Comittee to vote, visit to all candidate cities for all the Honourable
> > Members of the Debconf Comittee and of course end up with Coca-Cola or
> > Microsoft deciding the final location which will be Atlanta each year.
>
> I volunteer to be member of this work loaded, highly overworked
> comittee!

Mee too, as long as the hotel also includes wine, women and fame.

Marcin
OK, don't listen to me, I'm a bit drunk :-P
--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin@owsiany.pl>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown