travelling by air (9.7. / 17.7)?

I am getting in to Helsinki Airport on the 9th at 12:35 (noon), on
flight LH 3110 from Munich.

  - if you are on this flight, let me know.
  - if you are arriving on another flight around that time, let me
    know so we can sync transportation to HUT.

I am flying out of Helsinki Airport on the 17th at 15:45, on flight
LH 3113 to Munich.

  - if you are on this flight, let me know.
  - if you are also departing on another flight around that time,
    let me know so we can sync transportation from HUT.

For reference: I am paying 335 € incl. taxes to fly from Zurich to
Helsinki via Munich on Lufthansa.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.