Re: Finnish social events? (Tango?)

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Jesus Climent wrote:

They say only angetinians and finns appreciate tango.
Definitely not because I can confirm that I practiced it in Germany with my
wife as well.  On the other hand I did not thought about doing it while beeing
at DebConf ...

And is very well known
and practiced in Finland, although i dont like it.
Hmmm, sometimes you need somebody who forces you to go for the first
time (see above). ;-)

In fact, from the begining
of the thread about tango, i have been trying to avoid it
I have to admit that I'm missing the connection to debconf.  Perhaps we
should add another list debconf-amusements?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de