Re: Group photo scripts available

> Really great work.  Many thanks.
> The main part of the scripts tarball seems to be libphp-adodb.  What's the
> reason for not using the package?

No particular reason -- it's just a habit of mine to include PHP libraries in
my non-Debian-specific PHP packages. It's not modified in any way, so you
should be able to use a newer version, if youd like to.

> > Also, the pages are now static (database backend removed), so in case the
> > Debconf website maintainers would like to publish the photo at
> > debconf.org, it should be very easy.
>
> Hmmm, I tried to wget the thing but something seems to be missing because
> if I click on a name the enlarged face shows only "Loading ...".  Did I
> missed something?

You tried to make a recursive mirror? The problem is probably that the closeup
images are displayed in Javascript so Wget fails to harvest the image links
from the HTML file. You should mirror the '/photos/debc5/closeups/' directory
separately. I just added 'Options +Indexes' in its .htaccess.

- Jarno