Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:53:14 +1000
From: Tim Churches <tchur@optushome.com.au>
To: Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net>
Cc: gnumed-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: conference report

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 12:50:17PM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

Most of the people there were stunned by context dependent popup, edit areas,
phrasewheels and self learning input fields.

All based on Ian's and Richard's ideas/work.

Where in v0.1 can they be seen?

We all agreed that GNUmed would benefit from recording a demo session. It was
noted that GNU/Linux seems to lack the tools to do so. Any hints ?

xvidcap and vnc2swf didn't work too well for us, btw

I'm glad to learn I was not alone - I have wasted several days trying to
get either of these tools to compile and/or work satisfactorily.

I think I am going to have to buy a copy of Camtasia Studio - alas it
only runs on Windows (but the movies it makes are Flash files which rn
anywhere Flash does), but it just works and time is money...

Tim C