about sharing music

Leading up to debconf, I invited people to bring local music and
share it with others. Some have done so, but I failed to set up an
organised swapping. Please do not hold it against me, this having
been my first debconf, I was thoroughly naïve about all the things
I wanted to do. Note for next time: do not take a todo list with
you.

So apologies to people. Maybe we can set something up beforehand for
next time. Or set something up on a permanent basis. Though I am
sure that would be asking for trouble in the long run.

`. `'`

"quite frankly, teachers are the only profession
 that teach our children."
                                                      - george w. bush