IBM P70 portable up for grabs

Toresbe asked me to tell that there is an IBM P70 portable probably in the video
room at the moment. He was planning to ship the P70 back to .no with him but had
to leave it behind as it would not have been let onto the plane. I live in Turku
and am too lazy to jump into the car just to pick up the P70 (I still have two
others here which is why I brought that one to toresbe).

If anyone is interested, please help yourself and grab a piece of computing
history instead of tossing the thing into the trash.

--

Kaj Tuunanen