Taxi at 5:45 (Was: Leaving at EARLY monday morning)

Hi,

by now a taxi is ordered for tomorrow morning at 5:45 (sharp in time!).

The people who might probably join are

  Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de                    6:00          7:50
  Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org                6:00          8:00  (*)
  Safir Secerovic <esafir@yahoo.com                             8:15
  Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org              6:00          8:20
  Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>                   ~6 - 7        8:30
  Jaldhar Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>                6:00          10:30
  Frank Lichtenheld  <frank@lichtenheld.de        7:00-8:00       9:00

(*) Blars has just preordered a small taxi and might do what he prefers
    because these all people would not fit in.  Feel free to cancel your
    preorder and join us.

1-2 people = 20 euro for the group, 1 receipt
3-4 people = 22 euro for the group, 1 receipt
5-6 people = 40 euro for the group, 1 receipt
7-9 people = 55 euro for the group, 1 receipt
I directly talked to the taxi driver who just picked up the other
crowd of people and he told me it would be about 50 Euro so I guess
this would be fine for 7 people and even if we are only 5-6 it is no big
deal.

Attention
---------

There are two good reasons to be sharp in time:

    1) We will leave at 5:45 because we want to reach the airport right
       in time for the first plane which goes.
    2) The driver will start his counting clock at the exact time we
       ordered him.

So be there or find another way to the airport.

Kind regards

            Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de