Re: keysigning note

Previously martin f krafft wrote:
> Maybe there's a larger issue here we need to address? Wiggy, at the
> very least you need to create an autoreply to let people know!

It's been bouncing for a few months already. I modified the procmail a
bit so it doesn't return a nasty error message but a reasonably useful
autoreply.

I just had a quick look at the mail that has been piling up in
that account. There are 54257 messages in the mailbox at the moment.
Out of those exactly 2 there were non-spams addressed to me. That works
out to 0.04% of my debian.org mail being useful and averages to 361
spams per day over a five month period.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.