Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: data on the servers and borrowed notebooks

On 20050716T165432+0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I would guess, from the context, that using them for making backups of
> the data on the servers is a bad idea.

Okay, that makes sense.  But it would be nice if there was some sort of
deadline for returning the laptops, instead of a vague "during Sunday",
since (a) I prefer to use the laptop as long as possible (obviously),
and (b) I need to have some advance warning so I can purge the laptop of
any sensitive data it likely has acquired during this week.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho                  http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.info/

		Blogi - http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/
                 Toys - http://www.cc.jyu.fi/yhd/toys/